Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Jaclyn and Cole


Congratulations! I had so much fun photographing your wedding!
Just looking at the two of you, it's obvious that you are head over heels for each other!
I love autumn weddings! The weather is just right. And it sure didn't hurt that you picked such a nice place (but they need more overhead lighting for evening weddings!) Jaclyn and Cole chose Morrison Conservatory on N. Meridian in Oklahoma City. It's a beautiful little place. The grounds outside were lovely.

Anne, who works in the gift shop, let us take advantage of the autumn decor in the gift shop, for Jaclyn's bridal portraits. I'll post more in a bit.
These images were shot in the greenhouse in front of the waterfall. I really wished the light would have been better, but we made do. I did manage to get some nice images of some of the plants before the wedding.

No comments: