Sunday, September 07, 2008

Autumn sessions

I am starting to get busy again these days with sessions. I am limiting them since I still have some projects underway and really am working hard to complete them. This has been an intensive year. My projects have included wedding albums, coffee table books and a few other products. I hope to roll these out within the next few weeks.

But, back to the sessions. I am booked September 13 and the morning of September 20. I have another open date that is taken, probably closer to November by a wonderful family I've had the enjoyment of photographing before!

I will be picking a day for mini sessions in the park. This will be a one day only special and I expect to book that day up fairly fast. It will be perfect for autumn portraits. Remember, while I do families, my specialty is seniors and children. And I love PETS! So you are always welcome to bring your cat or dog or I can come to your place if you have horses. The sessions in the park will not be for seniors only, but more for families or children's portraits.
If you are interested in booking for this day, you must e-mail me and we will take it from there.

No comments: