Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!












Merry Christmas to everyone!
OK, so I didn't get to post more odd photos the other day. Sometimes I think I can get things done, then, wham, life interferes. Or maybe trips to Wal-Mart two days before Christmas.
Christmas Eve went pretty much like this: Rush to work and then spend the next 6 1/2 hours trying to put together three newspapers so that I can enjoy Christmas with my family. Came home, realized that yes, that another trip to W-ville was inevitable. So, off I went with the girls, Jennipher and Kia. Get home, sit down to play some Uno then realized, hey, I'm tired. No-really tired! *That's what happens when you stay up until 4:30 a.m. from the day before.
So I excuse myself from family time and off to bed I go. Around 7 or so, sleep until 11 p.m. then get up and have fun doing Mya's photo shoot for Christmas. Didn't have my studio lights hooked up, so we just did on-camera flash. I think they turned out nicely!
Now I'm posting them and then back to bed for a few hours before the day really begins. I haven't even started baking yet!
And hopefully I will get to do some photos of Roman later, and my boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you toni.
I love them you did a great job.
love you kia and baby mya.