Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Who is Tracy Bible?

Well, just read on! Photos of her jewelry are posted below.

Hi! I'm excited to hear from you again.
I sold a necklace to Trisha Yearwood this summer, but not directly. I took several necklaces to a shop in downtown Franklin. The owner asked me to combine two of the necklaces into one. A few days later Reba McEntire's stylist came in and took the necklace out on approval. Reba wore it for a photo shoot! Then the stylist took the necklace back to the store and Trisha Yearwood bought it HERSELF to wear in an upcoming video! Yay! :)

My favorite necklace is a long, chunky chain on which a gold filigree rectangular "frame" holds a small piece of glass which has been painted on the reverse side. It is a tiny painting of the face of an Airedale Terrier with a red background. It also has a puffy heart charm under the puppy and a crown charm hanging at the clasp. I found the little painting at an antique mall where I have a small booth. I've always loved pictures of that sweet little breed of dogs! I understand Chris Madden has one. (She's an interior designer.)

I have lots of hobbies: singing, decoupage, painting, scrapbooking, stamping, watching movies with my family, antiquing and "junking"! I THINK I'm going to love photography too, when I learn more about it. Right now I loathe my digital camera and need lots more practice, but I have lots of ideas. I also loooove teaching Sunday school at church because I have the little pre-schoolers in my class! They are so adorable.

I would love to visit many places in Europe...France and Belgium come to mind first, since I have purchased many old medals and rosaries from there through antiques dealers. It would be fun to go there myself and hunt for little treasures without having to pay so much of a mark-up! I'd also adore visiting some of the old cathedrals! (and taking pictures!!)

I have a funny favorite drink: 1/2 Dr. Pepper and 1/2 Club Soda over lots of ice! I also love unsweet tea (yum) and soy lattes with an itty bitty tiny squirt of chocolate or toffee syrup. {Can you tell I don't like things too sweet??}

The best novel I've read....Hmmmm. Tough one. I love to read!! I have so many favorites! The two most riveting novels based on true stories were, The Hiding Place, by Corrie Ten Boom, and China Cry, by Nora Lam. The most amazing and brilliant fiction story line was, Redeeming Love. If you haven't read it and want to be swept away spiritually, RUN to Barnes and Noble!!!

My best childhood memory is sitting under the Weeping Willow tree in my backyard after my "First Communion". It was just so relaxing and beautiful to look up into the leaves blowing in the breeze. (I also liked to lie under Christmas trees to look up into the branches at night and even now I occasionally plunk down on my back on the driveway to look at the stars at night. I think it freaks out my kids when I do it because it's always just spontaneous, like when we get out of the car after eating dinner out!)

No comments: