Thursday, August 26, 2010

Looking for Wall Art?

Whether you want bold, dramatic, impact screech to a stop large wall gallery art,
Sell Art Online

Or something with a more softer approach, maybe to just frame for your desk or send as a greeting card, you might find that perfect piece of fine art photography in my new online gallery. Art Prints

Now what I love about my new gallery is that it really puts the work I love right out there for collectors. You get to choose if you want a print, framed print, canvas gallery, one card or 10 card pack. It also gives you a small description including the dominant colors so you don't have to worry if it will fit in your decor. How lovely is that! If you ever buy a piece of my fine art photography, please come here and post. I'd love to know!

No comments: