Sunday, September 24, 2006

Berry -- berry cute!


What a fantastic joy to photograph a newborn. Double the joy with a 1-year-old big sister! Cassie called me a few days ago to share the news of her and Cliff's most recent addition, Cevin Dale. Photographing their new baby was definitely a highlight of my photography career/passion. It's always neat to have a couple choose you as their life-photographer. I photographed their wedding a couple years ago. Then they had Cassidie and at two weeks old, I photographed her. I hadn't seen them in awhile (as they live a distance from me and my studio) but then I ran into them earlier this summer and was going to do Cassidie's first birthday pictures. Of course, life sometimes gets in the way. But then when Cassie called me, I was so tickled to hear from her. This morning though, the session almost was canceled. I managed to convince Cassie to drive up to Marlow and we'd do what we could today and then when Cliff was able to join us next time, we'd get the family group shot. Here's a few of my favorites from today (well Saturday!)

And, isn't this Memory Creation adorable! She was pretty focused on keeping her Mom in view even after getting the tambourine. Love those brown eyes!
Thank you Cliff and Cassie! You have a beautiful family and I can't wait to do your holiday photo card in front of your new home!

No comments: