Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Autumn portraits and Door Prizes

Photography by Toni
A few weeks ago, Ann Brown from the First Baptist Church called me and wondered if I would donate a little something for the back to school luncheon. Sure! I supplied her with several door prize photo coupons and today received a call from one of the recipients who is ready for a family session! Super! I encourage everyone who has one of my free or reduced photo cards to call if you are thinking about any sessions, whether it's family, senior or other. October is booking super FAST and I know fall break is coming up. I'm limited to availability as I also work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 'the other job!'
Right now, I'm booked for the remainder of this week, but could be persuaded to squeeze in a session or two. I'm also booked up completely on Oct. 7, Oct. 8 and Oct. 16.
So, call me! If I don't answer, I'll get right back to you asap.
And there are a couple of you out there (you know who you are!) that still have sessions to complete that you've already paid for or received as a gift! Don't let the holidays sneak up on you!

No comments: