Monday, September 25, 2006

Rush Springs senior

Kinda funky! That's what I hope to offer area seniors for their senior portfolios. Anyone can head to a studio and have the standard images, but if you want something that's a bit out of the ordinary and more in style with today's cutting edge photography, then give me a call! I also make sure to take a few traditional poses to keep Mom and Dad happy! This is Craig, at right. He's my Rush Springs senior representative. He got his senior session FREE and when his classmates book with me, he'll earn credits towards his package. His classmates also get extra prints with their paid sessions and orders. I'm always looking for senior reps from all the area southern Oklahoma schools.



On Sunday afternoon Craig, his mom and girlfriend, Sam, along with some small family members drove down from Rush Springs to start his senior session. He's quiet, says he enjoys playing pool, shooting his guns and working on motorcycles. Craig has a motorcycle that in a few days he'll ride down on to finish the session. I can't wait for that! It should be fun!

No comments: