Thursday, February 08, 2007

Little doll Valentine!

I love photographing little K. She's such a doll and growing so fast! I'm already thinking about her spring sessions for March and April. She's discovered her hands and though her mother, father and I tried to keep her attention diverted, she still snuck them into her mouth! It was so cute.
Here's the same photo above but with more color. I always try to give parents a few options. Some like less coloring, some love it richly saturated.
How cute is this one!
In this one above, her daddy was off to my right and he sure captured her attention.
And after listening to her mom sing one of my favorites, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, I think we were all ready for a nap. Her mother has such a sweet voice. I put a vintage wash on this one. I love the pink tinge to it and have named it Vintage Girl.

I had another session planned today but L's grandma called and said he was sick. We're going to do it another day and I can't wait to show those off. It will be his first birthday and those sessions are always super fun!

No comments: