Friday, June 08, 2007

$35 Friday FOTOS!

Calling all KIDS -yes, the little ones! and anyone with small Pets. (Read that as DOGS).

I looked at my calendar just now and thought, well, I have nothing scheduled for Friday and am in such happy spirits that I thought I would pass it along in the form of Friday FOTOS!

I will book 10 Friday sessions for this coming Friday, June 15. The sessions will be $35, for 30 minutes. I will be booking these back to back beginning at 8:30 a.m. that morning.

There is a catch, or two!

You must CALL ME to book your session by Wednesday, June 13. It's first come, first serve, so if you wait until Wednesday, I may be completely booked and you will be out of luck. Session fee is $35, CASH only, due anytime between now and when you arrive at my studio for your reserved session. It's non-refundable and covers my time and talent.
But you do get an 8x10 gift print and 8 wallets. Additional images can be purchased for Digital CD at $10 each, minimum of two per CD.

FRIDAY FOTOS are NOT for groups or large families. These are more on a relaxed fast nature so come prepared to laugh. It's perfect for one or two small children.

The backdrop will be BLUE. I have some new blue backdrops in and haven't decided which one I will use.

Newborns are also welcome for these quick sessions, though I prefer you book a regular newborn session that can last up to three hours. Those are $125. But, for many people I am aware that budgets don't always allow this investment. You will still end up with a beautiful portrait from the Friday FOTO session.

No comments: