Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Time management

Hi all! I will be working on images today (Thursday) most of the day. I'm in the middle of designing a wedding album for a client as well as playing catch up from recent sessions.

I do have a few deliveries to make on Friday, so if you are expecting images, that will be the day I will be calling you. I will not be available Saturday for photos. In fact, I am booked up every weekend through July 7. If you are needing a photo session scheduled, you will have to book at least a week in advance and sessions are only available at this time on Thursdays or Fridays. I am completely booked the third week of June. I have only one weekend available left in July so if you are still needing a wedding photographer, you will have to book me asap! I will not be accepting any more sessions for July after June 23.

And right now is a great time to get outdoor family photos, so if it's been awhile since your family's last professional portrait, call me today! The best time for outdoor portraits is early morning to about 10:30 a.m. or in the late evening from 5 to 7 p.m.

I am booking now for senior sessions in the fall. Those of you who would like to get a jump start on your senior photos can call me now. We can do the indoor studio portion. I am also looking for senior representatives for the 2007-08 school year. What do you get? 36 free wallets with a reduced session fee. Call me!

No comments: