Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Hellooooooooooo???

Is anyone reading this any longer? Just wondering these days. I'm starting to feel like I do this for my own odd amusement! So, if you are from this area, post a comment and let me know you miss my photography or something! Otherwise I'll have to post stupid photos, like of the gazillion cats around the neighborhood or the fact that the school is claiming our neighborhood...long story there! Photos will be forthcoming ...and my family and I must find a new neighborhood, preferably in the same city, since we caved and sold our home (edited on second thought for now) I better stop there before I go off on an editorial rant. Like I said, photos of the houses becoming a vacant block will be posted as I take them. The house to the east of us, today, it lost it's front fence and I expect it will be only days before it is moved out. (insert heavy sigh here...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here... I'm reading... And YES I miss your photos woman! =)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm reading. :D