Wednesday, February 20, 2008

South Beach in black and white


I just added this photograph to my etsy shop. I shot it in November 2007 while in Fort Lauderdale, at the end of Sunset? along the Florida coastline. It's a beautiful area and I loved the fact that while you are in this huge metro area, along the beach and waterfront region, you don't feel like you are going to get mugged. Families were enjoying their vacations, Floridians were pursuing the outdoor physical fitness opportunities, from yoga on the beach in the morning to running in the late evening hours, and weddings and baptisms were taking place. Diversity in its finest. This is a limited edition of 50 in this size, 10x10 print, the image has a border as you see and will fit in the 10x10 frame. There are 48 left. The actual print is awesome. I added a film grain texture, very slight to enhance the image. While I am definitely a digital fan, film is where it all began and being able to duplicate that with digital is fun. I hope you enjoy this image!
ummmm and why doesn't ANYONE ever post comments on blogs?! LOL HINT!

No comments: