Saturday, February 06, 2010

OKLAHOMA PHOTOGRAPHER | thank you

Just a quick note to a few people who I think visit my blog but never say much. Laura Kennedy, even though it's been months since we chatted and have seen one another, you continue to be so encouraging. Your sincerity is greatly appreciated and I will definitely find some irises this spring to photograph for you!

Barb J. What you wrote on my facebook, this quote: The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things,
but their inward significance - Aristotle. That was probably one of the nicest things ever said to me in my photography. (And I never would have dreamed it coming from you! ;-) I'm glad we're still friends after all these years. I feel like you are definitely my soul sister. Love ya!

My nephew, Christian - thanks for telling me that I'm the most awesomest best photog you know. You'll inflate my ego, you know!

My sister, you know I still have camera 1.
My kids who are grown and finally came out with the, "mom, can you just put the camera down for once?' Ummmm..still debating that one.
My husband, I know you mean it the most.
And to everyone I've ever photographed thank you. I am looking forward to a very exciting 2010 of photographing many things. Send me ideas!

No comments: