Saturday, March 17, 2007

Is that bunny real?


Now here's a kid who knows how to just have fun! She loves having her photo made and really gets into the spirit of things - as you can tell by the fact she doesn't care if her hair is a bit mussed. She must have tried on every outfit I had plus several she brought, from her Dora gown, to tutus, and found props I forgot I had. This is just one of the images from her recent session. The first thing she asked when she came in was "Is that bunny real?" Well that's for the kids to find out if you book a spring session with me. The last day for spring/Easter sessions is April 7. You must book your appointment by April 2.
Update for senior sessions during spring break. Please make your appointments now. I am booking up quickly. Senior sessions last about 2 to 3 hours, depending on the package you select (I have 3 - $75, $99 and $149, contact me for details). When I do senior sessions, I usually do about three a day. It is looking like Friday and Saturday (March 23-24) are nearly full.
I will be in sessions this weekend (March 17-18). If you call, I will return your call.

No comments: