Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Vintage dresses!

Little Miss K. is 1. I photographed her when she was just a bitty newborn and again around, oh three months, I believe. This time around, her mom and dad wanted to highlight the special occasion. This dress she's wearing happens to be one her mother wore at that age! Now, that is what I call a memory. I'll post more in a few days, but meanwhile, thanks to Miss K's parents for letting me photograph your beautiful child. Can't wait to do the session of her and the dog!

For all those out there still needing information, you should be receiving it in a day or two now that my computer is back up and running.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww my baby girl is sooooo pretty you did a great job toni! i can't wait to see the rest!!

christy

Toni said...

thanks Christy! She is a beauty! Can't wait to do another group shot of the kids when the flowers outside bloom!