Saturday, April 07, 2007

My Celebrity Look-alikes

My cool celebrity look-alike collage from MyHeritage.com. Get one for yourself.



This is kind of a fun thing to play around and just waste time. The celebrity I most look like I didn't use because the photo option of her was just horrible! Sofia Coppola, a beautiful woman, but the photo didn't do justice. A 63 percent match. I'm not surprise by the Italian heritage, though you can't tell it by this photo of me. Another funny is that several of the images of Sofia reminded me of my dearest childhood friend, Lisa Montgomery. We attended a private school together in Pacifica but lost touch over the years. So if you know Lisa or her sister, Beth, send Lisa my way! I'd love to reconnect!

Now, go, what are you waiting for...find out who you look like!

No comments: