Saturday, May 19, 2007

Speedy Session Special!

I'm offering a May special session fee! Indoor or outdoor (not both), $45 for 30 minute speedy session! 30 minutes is it! This is only for individuals: seniors, teens, children. I can do newborns, but prefer that you choose to book a full newborn session to get the best photos from your session. I have quite a few new backdrops also - great for portraits and seniors.

The speedy sessions special is only good through June 5. Do not wait until June 3 to book your spot. You'll receive an 8x10, 2 5x7s and 8 wallets from one image. You can purchase more if you'd like.

June is nearly booked full, so if you are wanting photos, please call now to reserve a session date. July is also booking up, but I'm limiting the sessions I'll be doing in July since I have weddings scheduled and post processing takes a lot of time for those.

I'll begin booking Seniors 2008 for August through October now. I'll book holiday sessions closer to then for November and the first week of December only! Begin thinking about a fall family session or children's session if you plan to send out Christmas cards.

No comments: