Monday, August 20, 2007

A big WAVE to Bueller Designs!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6284572
You must check out Bueller Designs at etsy! Awesome, awesome! Not only are the photos some of the best for TTV, the customer service rocks! I ordered over the weekend, got an email that the order went out and guess what?!! It arrived today, only three days later! Well really two! And, Bueller Designs also included lots of great goodies! The notecards I ordered were top notch! I love things like this, when you can't afford to collect the 'real thing' and still want to show appreciation for a fellow artist, this is the way to go! The photo below is titled "Endless Summer" and is actually available for $75. I just found out that the image is available in smaller sizes for a little less, so I may soon be getting it! It's awesome. I got the notecard version. I also got the white coral image and the Starlet image.
So, if you are looking for some cool photos to add to your decor, go visit Bueller Designs! And they make great gifts for the photographer collector in your home or even someone who loves the ocean and all things related! Oh and her collection of Photo Tiles is pretty neat! So, what are you waiting for? Go, quickly, buy something NOW!
Besides, it's fun getting stuff in the mail that you don't have to shred or toss!


No comments: