Thursday, August 09, 2007

Waiting list...

If you are wanting fall portraits, please e-mail me right away to get your name on a waiting list. I will soon be returning calls and booking up September and October appointments. I already have several people who are requesting sessions, so it's first come, first serve.

I'm also getting ready to do some awesome Dog portraits and am looking for a few good 'furry faces'...I want a Shih Tzu, Labradors (black, chocolate and cream), A hound dog. Those are my main picks. But if you have a dog with lots of personality, please contact me! You get a free session and a special gift for your time. I'll also give you 30 percent off any print orders you may place from this session. Please understand, these sessions will be extremly limited and will only be for an idea that I am working on, so no 'costumes' on the poochies. These also don't include the humans. If you want a photo of you with your poochie or of your child, there will be an additional session charge.

And, I'm happy to announce that I have been chosen once again to be the photographer for Bark in the Park, a fundraiser for the Stephens County Humane Society! I love doing this every year and am already working on my idea for a totally fun set this year. It's fun to get photos of people with their dogs at this event! And it's for a great cause.

No comments: