Sunday, August 12, 2007

Christmas thoughts...NOW??

Yes! What better time to think about it when the heat index is well over 100 degrees?! Actually, not Christmas yet but think fall! Crisp morning walks, crunchy golden leaves underfoot, the yummy smells of apple cider and spice and vanilla candles. See, don't you feel cooler already!
I'm offering a special. Those who book their October session with me now will get the regular $75 session, but you also will get a $25 print credit good towards an 8x10 or 2 5x7s. If you'd rather book a September session, the same offer applies. I know many of you want to get your holiday portraits done so that you can send out cards. I do offer holiday card designs for those interested. Additional fees apply.
Be sure to use the contact page on the portrait side of my web site: www.tonihopperphotography.com to email me.

No comments: