Sunday, August 19, 2007

Etsy shop find

Found this adorable paper creation Esty shop: Petite Pear Paperie...lots of adorable tags, handmade cards and such. I love vintage and this shop has plenty of vintage appeal. Here's a photo of a cute little card over there. I have an angel and a star collection. I love to collect stars and starfish, but I am passing on this little card since I just ordered a few awesome jewelry pieces and photo notecards from two other etsy dealers! Can't wait to get those. When I do, I'll post photos and links to my favorite esty shops.


http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5096896

And some of you may be wondering why I haven't posted photos lately. Well, I have not been doing any for a few reasons, but I haven't 'quit' just wanted to dispel that rumor. My photography is on a back burner until other things are out of the way. But if anybody wants to donate to the "Toni" broke car fund, let me know! LOL Yes, my car is in the shop yet AGAIN! I just love the fact that the parts cost $228, yet to fix it will cost me ONLY $970! Geez, yes, I just love supporting my mechanic at Expert Tire in Duncan. If I had time, I'd find somebody else to work on it, but I guess I am paying for the speed in which I will get my car back. bwahahaha!

No comments: