Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Love this stuff!

The Tavolo cabinet was the first thing I spied. Love this, perfect for incoming mail/bills. Then the golden globe lights, but I am hoping to find some like this but much less pricey. Then there's the beautiful 19thcentury American Barnwood butcher block. Wow! Everyone needs a St. Martin's Plaque and one of the best things, oh wait, this was actually the first item that said "buy me!" --the clean slate stands. Love this photo where they have gourmet cheeses on display. But the best thing about the napa style site is each photo of each item is accompanied with great detailed history of how the piece came to be.





Went shopping tonight, online, but it was just a virtual spree and I didn't buy anything. Here's a few things I'd love to have but way out of my price range today.

No comments: