Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thank you to everyone!

Well, first an apology, I can't get my photos to post tonight. I had one but it didn't work.

So, lately I have been so busy and just haven't had time to even play on the Internet or with my photos. Meanwhile I'm finishing up some wedding orders as I want to get those out of the way before this month ends.
Now, here comes the hard part. Those of you who know me know I've tottered with this decision for some time, but my photo business is now on hold. Indefinitely. That sounds so final, but I guess at this point in time it is. I hope that maybe months from now I can get back to it, and I hope that many of you will choose me again as your photographer, but something has to give and there just aren't enough hours in a week for me what with house hunting and trying to move. I really thought that I could juggle a few appointments, but after the last few days, I know that I've got more on my plate then is realistic.
I know this upsets some of you - especially with the holidays coming up. If you e-mail me, I'll be happy to send you the names of some photographers in this area that I think can fill your wishes without breaking your piggy bank.
I've had so much fun getting to know all of you and watching and documenting your children, families and special moments. It has truly been a blessing to be invited into your lives and provided such a treasured task.
I plan on keeping up my blog at least a couple times a week when possible.

No comments: