Thursday, November 08, 2007

Did you call me?

Well, it's quite dismaying to find out from someone that says people have tried to call me and I have not returned their phone calls. If you were one of those people, please try your call again as I never got the first message. There was one weekend when my phone just didn't work so I shut it off. But, you'd think the voice mail would come through. I don't know what to think because this person was quite insistent that phone calls have come my way.
I really haven't gotten calls or messages from anyone wanting portraits. I would not just ignore anyone. And remember, sometimes people will say, oh, I'll call her. That doesn't always mean they will.

Now though, I must say, I am not doing portraits at this time. That doesn't mean I won't ever be doing them, but just not these days. I've posted this many times. I have other issues to deal with right now and it would not be fair to anyone. (Especially my family! They have been so patient with me this year! Thank you! I love you guys!)

Unless you've spoken directly to me, don't assume though that I won't ever be doing photography or portraits.
I've decided to take my photography in a different direction to work on some past due projects and some fine art images.

And with that, now get out there and take some photos of the beautiful fall leaves. The weather is gorgeous this week and the leaves are only bright and yellow for a very short time! And don't worry if your photos aren't greeting card perfection, just do it for your own enjoyment. Get your kids out there, your dogs, just have fun! And be sure to get in the photo yourself. Most cameras have a self-timer feature. Set the camera on a small box and then jump into your photo with your family! You may find it is your favorite photo!
Happy Autumn to all!

No comments: