Thursday, November 22, 2007

Most photogenic family!

And they are mine! Well sorta! Christian is my nephew and Laurie is his new wife! Whoohoo! Ya'll are awesome! I wish all the people I shoot were as much fun as you guys were and Laurie, you are the ultimate bride to photograph! I am so lucky to have such a great family.






I'm so happy Laurie that you have joined our family. You and Chris make a beautiful couple! But as much fun as I had with the wedding portraits, I'm partial to the Sunday morning on the beach. Lots of great shots and little A and S, you guys keep stealing my heart! It was so hard to leave you all! Miss you bunches and Chris and Laurie, I hope you make it back into the country without all the hassles you had trying to leave for your cruise. OK, so here are just a few of the 1,000 plus images I shot in three days!

No comments: