Saturday, August 23, 2008

Whoo-hoo--award day!

Thanks Daphne! I'll figure out what I'm to do later! Today is/was baby crawling contest day at the fair. We were going to enter Mya, but we all overslept and didn't have time, so now we're just at home fussing at ourselves for missing it!
She doesn't care, she's watching animal planet and dancing in her playpen.
And I have a raging headache! That's what I get for drinking 3 mojitos last night. Never had them before, so I bought the Rose's original. Ohmigosh, I love that lime/mint combo!
And today will be a busy day for me and my husband. We didn't get to take a weekend photo trip for our anniversary this year, so when I heard about the Photo Walk that is happening EVERYWHERE today, I knew I had to get in on it. So my husband said he'd like to go to. This afternoon, we will meet up with about 46 other photographers from around the state. We're going to do a photo walk around a section of Oklahoma City and then go have dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse in Bricktown. Robert Trawick is leading the pack and he promises lots of surprises. I'm on a flickr group, so I'll be posting the images there tomorrow!
Now I've got to get my gear ready!!

No comments: