Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Fabulous Rummy!









I got a chance recently to photograph a dog! Well, it wasn't planned but I couldn't leave Gay's house without capturing a few of her dog who is just the sweetest, most fabulous dog. I mean really, without prompting, Rummy posed .. and posed ... and well you get the idea! Anyway, I've ALWAYS liked doing dog-ography (dog portraits) and I'd book them every weekend if I could. Especially at wonderful locations with awesome lighting like I had at Gay's home and especially if the dog is as great as Rummy!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi Toni,
Thanks for leaving a comment on the 2009 Paws For Charity Art Book blurb page.
I hope you will consider participating in the 2010 book!
If you're interested, send me an email and I'll let you know the details in late 2009/early 2010.