Saturday, July 25, 2009

Family moments revisited




Every time I look at this photo I smile. It's my nephews children about two years ago when we all were in Fort Lauderdale. It was just one of those playful moments that might have been missed or later in years forgotten if I hadn't caught it with the click of my camera. It's moments like these that make me appreciate family, life and the talent that I've been blessed with. Sometimes I take it for granted, well, not granted, but it's just a part of who I am. Other people look at my photos and seem in awe. Maybe that's the way I feel when I look at the work of other photographers who I'm a fan of.
The other two photos, well, same image, different processing, are of my nephew and his wife, Laurie. They have a third child now that I haven't seen and he's nearing a year old this fall! They sure grow up fast. I'm trying to organize my images and create a family library of books, but it takes a lot of time. Plus, I play too much on the computer when I sit down. Ha!
I posted these because I talked to my sister on the phone last night. Haven't seen her since this visit and I'm going to try and get her started back on the computer so we can stay in contact more.

No comments: