Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

This is so cute. The entire house exterior is just so 'neighborhood warm feeling' for lack of a better description. The other day I drove around to see if I could find some patriotic porches. This one is just around the corner from ours. My favorite.
This next one is magnificent - I mean in terms of size. This place is huge and I just love that they took the time to put out some red, white and blue. I can't find my flag this year and that irritates me to no end. Here's a house in Duncan's historic district. This house always looks very nice.
Another view of it, notice the flag pole to the right! American indeed, love it.
Oops, just a tad crooked, but isn't this simplicity just lovely, combined with the architecture, it's just gives a nice look.
So we had every intention of hitting the Marlow Fourth of July parade today, but Miss M wasn't feeling well and we just couldn't get going in time, so we opted out of going. I know, shame, shame. The neat thing tonight is that Duncan's fireworks will be set off like two or three blocks from our home. Not sure if we can see them for the trees, but maybe if we are down on the highway we can. They opted to use the Halliburton Stadium. I just hope that you don't have to be IN the stadium to see them, ha! Later today I plan on doing Miss M's holiday photos. We got her a cute simple holiday dress and some balloons. It should be fun. I'll try to post them later.

No comments: