Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Be ready! | Oklahoma Photographer

It's moments like this I love! I told Carly to toss the bouquet to Wil and this was the shot I got.


I love photographing weddings. There can be so much spontaneity if the couple has the right mindset. Forget everything you read about the do's and don'ts. It is YOUR DAY! So make it your day of memories. Don't try to make it a text book day, otherwise you will leave yourself disappointed. Carly and Wilson sure had the right mindset going into their big day and you could tell they were having fun. Even when the rehearsal left them drenched the night before, they never let that be a problem.
Thanks again you two! Even if I never photograph another wedding, you guys made me realize again why I love what I do. It was also pretty neat to do this one with my husband as my assistant. Thanks honey, you did great!

No comments: