Monday, June 14, 2010

Dream Wedding | Oklahoma Photographer

I think I finally photographed a dream wedding. Carly and Wil couldn't have picked a more perfect location for their wedding and even though it was extremely hot and the after photos weren't the most "glamorous" (imagine being all hot and sweaty! LOL) the love and emotion between not only them, but all their family and friends for them made it perfect. There were so many wonderful little stories from this day that I plan to share here and there as I work on their photos.
Like the heart shaped by Wil into the 200? year old pecan tree where they exchanged vows under (it took almost an hour to transport all the guests down there before the bride was to arrive!), and the something old which the bride taped in her dressy flip flops. I feel so blessed and honored to have been chosen by them to share in their most grand day. I wish them the best and can't wait to share the images.

No comments: