Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm here, just so busy..

For those of you patiently waiting to see your private galleries, keep hanging on! Reminder to brides, contracts state three to four weeks before your proofs are available for viewing online. I still have a wedding to download, a family session to work on and modeling shots for a beautiful 10-year-old! So, if you don't hear from me right away, just know I'm here, but busy. I absolutely can not book any more sessions in July as I have to get caught up. BUT don't wait until August to call me! If you want photos, call me now! If you are needing photos in July and absolutely have to have them, call me and we can work out something. If there is not a rush, then just call so we can book your session for August or September.
I'll get some more sneak peek photos online this weekend.

No comments: