Friday, August 07, 2009

Horse art (click here for the link)




I'm starting with some of the Arabian horses that I've photographed a couple years ago. These are now available for sale. They are 11x14 images on lustre print paper and are $75 each. You can order unsigned prints directly from my shopping cart site at this link: http://tphotos.smugmug.com/gallery/9193495_V2YUU
Or you can arrange a special order through my etsy shop if you want it with a white border and signed and shipped directly from me.
If you order through my smug site, the print will ship directly from the lab to your destination.
I appreciate all my blog readers and fans who follow my work. To see the photos larger, visit the link. It's worth it! I love the detail on these photos, especially the nose one. These are available in boxed greeting cards, blank or a message added. The holidays are coming!

No comments: