Sunday, August 09, 2009

Spicing it the morroccan way.





I'm beginning to think everyone has abandoned me here on my blog! Am I in blogland alone or is everyone just trying to soak up the last few days of summer freedom before they head off to school or whatever it is that happens this time of year?
For me, year round, it's work, work and a little bit of photo creativity.
Like these photos. I made morroccan spiced chicken for dinner Saturday and here are the spices I used for it, which I will say, was delightfully delicious. Cinnamon, coriander, sea salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric, cayenne pepper and extra virgin olive oil to create the paste which I thoroughly rubbed the chicken with. Lemon wedges were put all around the chicken on the baking sheet and it cooked for about 45 minutes. It was so moist and full of flavor. I added a couscous with apricots and pine nuts. More yumminess. Also, be sure to check out the two little paintings I scored at the local 'find it' store aka Goodwill. They were only 99 cents each and worth much more. They are beautiful!

And don't forget to read my other blog posts farther down. You might find something you like.

No comments: