Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Christmas in my kitchen

Christmas holidays are one of the best times to be in the kitchen just because I get to do things like this! I bought a new set of cookie cutters since I couldn't find my vintage ones, and this is what I created today. It's in my etsy shop! Check link to the right! (Hint, 3 cards for $5)

I haven't made cookies yet, I admit, but spent the day trying to photograph my granddaughter. Didn't have much luck getting 'the shot' but had fun trying. We kept getting distracted. The layout was a freebie from Digital Freebies. I've been getting their email list for quite some time now. Love the Friday offering!


And then I made this:

1 comment:

Lisa & Alfie said...

Hi Toni!
Thanks for dropping by and sharing. It made my day! Keep in touch.
Lisa & Alfie