Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Featured in etsy treasury!

I came home from lunch to discover that one of my photos is in JaneElizabeth's etsy treasury today!
Be sure to take a look:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=101725
Treasury

Frozen Red has been featured before, but I only recently relisted it. This time, if you mention you saw this post or you visit the treasury, you can buy it through etsy for a special price of $16, metallic 8x8 image, free shipping! Just mention FrozenRed-etsy treasury if you email me to get this image and I'll make a special link for you to purchase it.
It's the second image on the right hand column.
Happy day and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So go figure, banned on one group (what's that all about?)to being a treasury on another! Good for you! And I'm glad to see you're checking in on Cosi's photostream now and then ;)
I'm too busy to even answer flickr or emails lately, ugh! Have a great Christmas Toni!
Claudia