Sunday, March 02, 2008

Death of a lens and MOO cards!


My clumsiness reared its ugly head today. I was getting ready to do some TTV shots with a quirky little bunny wind up toy, you know, the cheap 99cent ones for easter, the little plastic ones that are about an inch tall...so I decided to go to my bedroom to take advantage of the wonderful light streaming in the window on the hardwood floor...yes, you know where this is going....so I go to grab my cheap little 50mm lens, costs less than a hundred bucks, but still...it was like slow motion watching it just tumble out of my hand and bounce, then roll across the floor.
So, my husband hinted that since my birthday is approaching maybe I'll get a new one. What I really WANT is the 85mm 1.8 (really the 1.4, but who can afford such these days with gas going for more than $3.09 a gallon!)
So, I'll hint very loudly for the 1.8 and see what happens. I'm sure he'll laugh! So, donations are being accepted! Hey, I'm not bashful! I want that lens!
Meanwhile, check out some photos of my MOO cards that I ordered! They are so fun to hand out.




No comments: