Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ho hum gets pizazz treatment




I had these two images that were just so-so. Oh, we all do. I liked them enough to shoot them but then was less than thrilled with either image when I went through the files. A few moments on flickr and I was inspired to dig into my textures and fake TTv blends. Now I feel they are worthy of printing. Getting them done in glossy.
Quick edit: And along the same lines, I love seeing new people click me as a favorite over in my etsy shop. Today made 160 people marked my shop/photos as a favorite. The newest person chose this image: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8117973
It's "Morning sunlight on mossy trees" shot it in Florida, November 2007 and it's one of my favorites, again after adding a finished look to it. I have it in metallic 5x5 hanging on my inspiration board next to my desk.

No comments: