Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My new grandchild!


Isn't he cute! That makes two boys and one precious beautiful little girl. Well, the boys are precious and beautiful too! Congratulations Tim and Jen! I was in such a hurry that I just tossed this together fast. I got to see him and shoot just a couple photos this morning around 8:30. But my day is very busy so off I go. I get to do a full session on Friday! I can't wait. I love photographing squishy sleepy newborns! It's been a very long time since I did that (well MM will be 15 months this month, if that tells you anything!).
I remember the first two years I had my studio open, that was about all I photographed - lots of newborns. But since closing my studio and really not doing much in portraiture work, well, I guess I didn't realize how excited I would get when I finally would get the chance to do a newborn session. And it makes it much nicer being it's my grandson!

No comments: