Sunday, November 16, 2008

Western lovers! Help!


I am wanting to create a blog dedicated strictly to my western photography. I do have much of it online on my Web site, but also want a blog to promote it and specials I will be offering.
I have a line of products I have been developing for more than a year now and decided this was a good time to start rolling them out. But, the problem is what to name my blog that is solely for western photographic art purposes.
If you have any ideas, please post a comment here or visit my site: www.tonihopperphotography and send me a comment from the form there. Visit the right hand link on the splash page there and you will be able to see some of my western photographic art.
I am looking forward to hearing from you. This new venture is something that really means a great deal to me.

No comments: