Sunday, December 28, 2008

More bokeh!



this third image, the kids strung the lights up really fast and I just never fixed them. They had a quirky appeal to them hung irregular like that and my granddaughter enjoyed them none the less. Ummm, glad Christmas is over, but I do enjoy the imagery.



why not? I've just backed up tons of stuff off my computer, deleted lots of RAW files and scrapbook papers/elements and then when I saw I had posts on my bokeh shots, decided to toss up some more! I've spent the afternoon reading at my desk while my computer did all the hard work. It was a necessity being that I had so little space left.
I read a fantastic article on Hugh Jackman in C&I, on Australia. Awesome. I want to see that show! Especially after reading the interview. Fantastic piece!

No comments: