Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cruisin', Burnin' and Shootin'



They were cruisin and burnin' and I was shootin'!
These are my favorite shots from the evening. The flames were "just for me!" Thanks Mario and all from Barely Street Legal! You guys rock!
Tammy Johnson, wow-- your hard work paid off!!
Friday night fun on Main Street! It was awesome, but we only stayed an hour or so because we had to get home and get my photos ready for the car show today. It's nasty weather right now and I should be in bed but haven't got there yet. Alarm is set to go off in less than 4 hours. Cripes. But if the weather doesn't clear up, I won't be setting up a booth. So I'm hoping it does clear off because we've all put a lot of work into this.


Us being: me, creative photographer; husband, marketing manager and production supervisor; my kids, production crew; and mya -the best granddaughter in the world, Extraordinaire assistant and 'ahh'...car baby!
Seriously though, this is the first time I've had a booth to promote my photography and wow, it's work!

No comments: