Thursday, April 16, 2009

That ice cream scoop!


Could this mean the recession days are truly behind us?!!!
If you will remember a few days ago I wrote a quick post about an overpriced ice cream scoop. It attracted some attention and it has once again returned to the limelight (by the way, I'm home on lunch, very late, just ate some strawberry ice cream, so appropriate that I find a post on that ice cream entry)..
but, the anonymous commenter said the ice cream scoop SOLD!! So I went to check...sale is PENDING! Wow, good enough for me!!! So anonymous, if you bought it, I'd love to post a photo of you here with your new treasure! And of course, anxious to find out what makes a person buy such an item!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wondering if you will "scoop" your story of the unknown buyer. *groan*