Sunday, June 07, 2009

Plodding Along

Kind of appropriate title considering it feels like I'm trodding instead of galloping as I continue to upload images in my shopping cart gallery (http://tphotos.smugmug.com) Just click the purple dewy flower at right and you will end up at the online site. I originally titled it Trodding Along, which isn't far off, but Plodding was the better choice of words for describing my progress.



I am putting a few specialty items in my etsy shop, but the main online shop is at the smug site. The difference is that if you order from my smug site, the prints or merchandise is shipped directly to you from the lab. Less waiting time and more options in sizes and finishes. So if you want a huge gallery sized piece, go there. I have more than just western and cowboy images for sale, too.

1 comment:

Uncommon Depth said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I just spent several minutes on your website. Love your Chisholm Trail series of images. Nice work!kn