Saturday, November 04, 2006

Dana, Fisher and Randy

How cool is this shot! These were done with natural lighting in a historic building that I guess, dates back to the 1800s during the days of Indian Territory here in now the State of Oklahoma.
I'd love to have a building like this to always do photos in. I'd leave it just like it is. In fact, this building stays rented out on the weekends for wedding receptions. I am hoping to get 10 family sessions booked for Nov. 25..a Saturday! If you're interested, keep an eye here tomorrow for the information.



This shot is Dana's favorite of her son, Fisher. Isn't he adorable! She plans to order it in a wall size gallery canvas to sit on her mantel. Great choice Dana! She has such a great eye for design. It's funny, Dana and I went to school together when I lived here (but I graduated in Colorado). Back then, we were on the basketball team together and had a lot of classes together. We talked at times, but just on a social level and didn't hang out together. Now, more than 25 years later, we find out we have a lot in common, especially our love of antiques and 'stuff'... Plus our oldest sons were friends in high school after I moved back here. Anyway, I was tickled to do her photos and I'll say, it's been my favorite session this year!

Now, this is a family portrait. Forget the studio settings and canned smiles. Just be natural and I'll get the photo that you'll treasure for a lifetime.

One of Dana's favorites! Mine too!

No comments: