Thursday, November 09, 2006

Holiday Photos!

There's a post farther below with a special, but I'm offering a $99 one day special. You must call me by this Saturday if you are wanting holiday photos for November 25. Session, which includes photos, must be pre-paid by this Saturday. If I have enough people wanting family photos done that weekend after Thanksgiving, I will be using a historic building here in Marlow as the setting. These will not necessarily be Christmas-y, but instead a great photo to treasure of your family. There will be a Christmas setting, but I must know by Saturday. Please don't wait! I won't be doing photos after November, except for kids quick pics on December 2nd, both in Marlow (morning) and Duncan (afternoon). Location for Duncan photos to be revealed at a later date. (I know, just not telling yet!)

No comments: