Thursday, July 10, 2008

TriCoast and JOY St. Claire textures...

OOPS! For some reason I had Joy St. Claire and Jessica Claire combined in my post! The textures are Joys!
If you haven't figured it out yet, I love textures! And thank you to all the wonderful people who share their textures! People like Mike Fulton of TriCoast and Joy St. Claire, both offer their texture sets for sale, so if you are interested, check them out and buy them! So worth it! The first image has two overlays from TriCoast's Carribbean Collection set! This is one of my favorite photos to play with. I will be soon making them available as full press greeting cards. If you want to order a set, just let me know and I'll move a bit quicker with getting them ordered. You can order them in box sets from me or individually. I'll be adding them to my etsy shop.



This one has a wonderful overlay from Joy St. Claire, also a great photographer!

No comments: