Monday, September 15, 2008

All for Mrs. E.!

Amy contacted me and after much arm twisting, got me to say I would do this large family's reunion group photo. I'm so glad that I did! I met a wonderful bunch of people and really wished that I would have had more time to hang out with them at the park. We really worried about the weather and time of day since it was nearly high noon, but considering all, I think we got some fabulous images!

Mrs. E and her daughter and son...

The Generations shot ....

The young bunch ...way too busy to 'pose!'

Kids being cute ...



And I can't wait to see what Becky from Katy, Texas came up with! She's the mom of these two darlings and also into photography.
But the reason I caved per Amy's urging was because these were for Ora, (Mrs. E.) mom/grandma/great-grandma of this family who drove from all over the place to see her.
I can't wait to surprise her with a large family portrait of the session. I hope you are not reading this Mrs. E!
Well thank you Amy and I hope you all enjoy this sneak peek!





Beautiful!


Pretty soon she'll be a teenager! We will definitely in a few years (emphasis on years) have to do her senior photos in this same spot!


And this little doll was just as serious as could be until her uncle tossed her in the air. I'm so glad I got this image. Look at her smile!!!

No comments: