Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A good Cabernet


Photo of the Day -- Well, I didn't really shoot it TODAY, but it's the one I decided to post today!
I needed one final shot for a wall in my dining room over the counter pass through. Since I have a wine theme *though I admit to having other things in my dining room.
I thought this photo would help finish off the wall. My kids gave me a beautiful canvas wine collage that is in the middle and then I'm putting up my 'italian' food shots and of course, this one. Printed 5x7 in 8x10 frames.
Some of my favorite wines are those from the Pacific Northwest - Chateau St. Michelle for one! And funny, but I also like Arkansas wines! What's your favorite?

1 comment:

nomo wino daph said...

Uhhh Yes ma'am, this will match my kitchen PERFECTLY!teehee

Love this T!!!!